As our Creative Director you need to be a great storyteller, a strategy maven, and a skilled conductor. You crave the moments when a great message and thoughtful design procreate. And you’ll have the confidence and talents to give birth to that beautiful creative. You’ll intuitively pay close attention to the smallest of details while being able to visualize the bigger picture–turning opportunities into meaningful moments for a brand and its audience. This position is not for the faint of heart, but rather for someone who welcomes the idea that the creative pressure cooker can produce the most delectable outcomes.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a creative environment with managerial responsibilities - preferably with a copywriting concentration.
- A strong understanding of trends and how to apply them to strategies. And better yet, when not to.
- A spirited, strategy-driven portfolio of print, digital/social, and video content.
- A thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A keen sense and appreciation for project management, process, workflow, and associated tools.
- Steller communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to inspire creativity while working with different personalities–forging an enjoyable and creative culture.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Working with Brand Managers translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Determining resources and overseeing the creative team on the execution of strategies.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Overseeing client pitches and creative proposals.
- Reviewing work and providing feedback to creative teams.
- Actively on-boarding new collective, hiring and mentoring.
- Working with Production and Brand Managers to consistency stay on strategy, budget, and timelines.
- Using data-driven insights to inform creative and strategic decisions.
If you meet the above qualifications and you're ready to join a passionate team to take our creative to the next level, please apply.
Competitive salary and benefits package available. Including health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, and retirement plan.
Position requires you to be located in or surrounding Rochester, NY. Relocation assistance is not available.